The Town Hall of Târgu Secuiec
The Town Hall of Târgu Secuiec

The Town Hall of Târgu Secuiec

06:00 - 14:00
Closed Opens at 06:00

Piața Gábor Áron, Târgu Secuiesc 525400, Romania

About

In the northwest corner of the center is located the two-storied building of the Town-Hall. It was built in 1907 for the House of Deposits and Consignments. The destination of the building changed in the course of time. In 1945 became the center of the communist party. Until December 1989 in this building was also the seat of the People’ Council. Today it is the residence of the local administration.